Thursday, February 24, 2011

Is this a decent title?

*SPOILER ALERT*
nothing of any substance is discussed in the following post.


Good afternoon, folks!
I hope this post finds you all feeling well and enjoying life!

I find myself with plenty of time to sit and write this evening; however, I lack any direction as to what I should write about. My attention span seems to be all of three seconds.
I like turtles.
I even played a round of Chess Titans to get the blood flowing to my brain. Sadly, while I did defeat the all-powerful Level 2 Bot (on the first try, no less!), he did take about 98% of my mental stamina with him on his way to Chess Hell.
Sigh. This could go any number of ways.

I could ramble about music. Oh, how I do so enjoy music (said with a twangy, southern drawl with the little voice in my head. Think...Hannibal Lector, maybe? I felt that I should clarify).
This would lead to, as those who know me well could testify towards, a lengthy article worshiping Thrice. While it would be entertaining to write, I am afraid that it might leave one wondering who to contact to see if they still make those cute, white jackets with the handy sleeves that tie together in the back.

On the other hand, I do think that I need some vindication for voluntarily confessing that I attended the Beibertron 2000 movie a few weeks ago (see below). That seemed to have hurt my credibility somewhat.

I still like turtles.

Since this is not going anywhere (quickly, might I add), I think I'll wander the aisles of Best Buy in search of a new CD.
If you're bored and have nothing to do, this is what entertained me for a few minutes while I struggled with finding something to write about.

If you happen to have a Facebook page, click on the link that allows you to "Add languages you know." In the area that appears on the following page, experiment with some of the options that appear in the drop down box. For some of my personal faves, type in: "cat," "who," "i have a," and "org."
***Note, the last two might shock a few people, so hide your grandmas***
                                     Disapproving Grandma disapproves.

Oh dear. It looks like I'll be joining Level 2 Bot shortly.

Have a good evening, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment